Terms and Conditions
We may ask you for a copy of your driver’s license, proof of age or passport. This must be current with your correct address and is to be provided upon request. Guest MUST be 18 years of age.
· The Clifton & Grittleton Lodge takes no responsibility for damage of theft of your vehicle or any personal belongings brought onto the premises during your stay.
· We ask that you please respect the peace, comfort and privacy of all the motel patrons at all times. You must not act in a harassing manner to any of the staff, guests or visitors to the property. You are not permitted to have multiple visitors in your room unless prior arrangement. All visitors are to leave the property by 9pm.
· If there is any damages done to the room in which you are staying you will be liable for the cost of the repairs and any revenue lost during the period of repair. It is expected that you will leave the room in a reasonable state of cleanliness upon your departure or you may incur a additional cleaning fee.
· Smoking is not permitted in the rooms. Smoking is permitted on the balconies of the building only if the door to the room is closed. Any evidence of a guest smoking in there room will incur a $200.00 cleaning Fee.
· Should you lose your room key you will be liable for the cost to replace the door lock, and all associated keys. If you lock yourself out after hours and a staff member has to come and let you in you may be charged a call out fee.
· On check out you must declare any mini bar items used during your stay. Undeclared items will be charged to the credit card supplied.
· If you breach any Terms and Conditions you may be asked to leave the property and if so you will forfeit any refund or monies paid on your account. Also The Clifton & Grittleton Lodge is a proud member of a company which assists Australian accommodation providers to help ensure a disturbance free stay for all guests. If a guest after a fair warning fails to abide by our guidelines, they will be reported onto a national accommodation blacklist. This enables us to provide a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere for our customers and employees.
Credit Card Customers
· If you pay by credit card we will take payment for accommodation upon check in. we may also take and authorisation amount for expected cost during your stay. You are welcome to pay cash on departure for any additional charges incurred during your stay.
· If during your stay you wish to extend your stay, payment for the accommodation must be paid before your booking can be extended. · If you pay by credit card we will take payment for accommodation upon check in. we may also take and authorisation amount for expected cost during your stay. You are welcome to pay cash on departure for any additional charges incurred during your stay.
· If during your stay you wish to extend your stay, payment for the accommodation must be paid before your booking can be extended.
Cash or Eftpos Customers
· If you are paying cash or EFTPOS, we require you to pay the total amount of your expected accommodation expenses on check in plus a $200 cash bond. The cash bond will be refunded to you on departure less any charges incurred during your stay upon staff checking your room.
· If you are a credit card customer your card will be charged with the outstanding amount and you will be contacted advising you of this.
· If you are a cash or Eftpos customer, or your credit card is declined, a bill will be sent to your address. If your account remains unpaid it will be passed onto the debit collectors. Additional fees will apply. If still remains unpaid a police report will be made and listed on your credit history.