Welcome to The Clifton Motel & Grittleton Lodge
The Clifton is set in an ideal location just metres to the beach, CBD and cafe strip in the scenic port city of Bunbury, the gateway to the stunning South West region. Offering heritage luxury accommodation in Grittleton Lodge, circa 1885, or standard motel rooms to Executive Spa suites, The Clifton is ideal for both corporate accommodation or a relaxing getaway.
****Accommodation & Wine Tour Package ****
ACCOMMODATION & WINE TOUR SPECIAL
Stay 1 Night at The Clifton Motel
in a Standard Room
- Rooms available Thursdays to Sundays
- Early check-in, from 10:30 am
- Late check-out, at 11:00 am
- Breakfast specials on-site
- (additional charges apply)
Room and Tour Package also include:
- Tour pIck-up at motel reception (Noon)
- 5 hour Ferguson Valley wine tour
- Visits to Gnomesville and other local attractions
- Travel through Wellington Forest to the Dam
- Afternoon tea at The Kiosk (not included in package price)
- Free bottled water and snacks on-board
- Return to motel by 5pmThe tour is provided by $199 per Couple*
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE
- South West Tourist Services (SWTS)
For Further Information, please contact:
The Clifton Motel
www.theclifton.com.au or call (08) 9792 6200
Early Bird Winter Specials
EARLY BIRD *****WINTER SPECIALS*****
Book one of our Standard , Superior, Semi Executive or Spa Suite for the months of June to the 22nd of September and receive 15% discount off the full rate.
Early Bird Discounted Prices List
Standard rooms $117.30
Superior Room $123.25
Semi Executive $140.25
Executive Spa Suite 178.50
* Spoil Yourself*
Grittleton Lodge: (Adult Retreat Sleeps 1 – 2 Adults per Suite)
This exclusive Victorian Homestead has four elegantly appointed suites. Each suite contains a Queen size Bed an ensuite with a spa, Bath Robes, a small fridge with mini bar, tea & coffee facilities, and a large flat screen Television with Foxtel.
The music room and lounge room are accessible by each suite and are furnished to compliment the Victorian decor.
A Chess set and books of select variety for guests to enjoy are available. Relax and enjoy a complementary glass of Port or Sherry on the Balcony.